"Spotted" - who owns it hehehe ?

See an Emergency VW out and about? Post pics here.
jolas
EVW Addict
"Spotted" - who owns it hehehe ?

Post by jolas » Sun May 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Well I did'nt see it in the "metal", but the pic popped up on our local South African aircooled forum, submitted by chrisradioman from the UK 8-)

I'm not sure what car show it was, but it was quite recent (:D

eiret25
EVW Addict

Re: "Spotted" - who owns it hehehe ?

Post by eiret25 » Sun May 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Mmmmmm.......Karmann Ghia :)-

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Tue May 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Blimey! That's travelled well! That's mine Jolas, on the VWOC stand just over a week ago now. It's in the grounds of a large country house (Stanford Hall), a great place to wake up to...although the stables clock kept dinging the hours all night and the geese didn't seem to sleep! So despite wine and some playing of Ukes, accordions and singing (badly!) from the Pogues to Dylan we didn't sleep much but the weather on the Sunday was amazing.

There was a nice Army early bay there too, i managed to have a chat with the owner who has been on here apparently. I have some pics i need to post up here! (:D

/\:)

John

PS, i did have the pull out equipment tray installed in the back as we hosted a mini local area centre meet so i used it to brew up drinks and serve from. \:)/ I need to get more original kit on that.

jolas
EVW Addict

Post by jolas » Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 pm

8-) Thanks John, mystery solved, unfortunately the chap who posted the pic never mentioned where and when the show happened - :lol: !

Sounds like you had a great time - pics asap /\:)