Siren and sounder module search

Useage (off road obviously), swapping/blanking.
Siwinchee
Siren and sounder module search

Post by Siwinchee » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:03 am

I'm looking to try and bring back the sirens and sounders on my van. Found the horns I need and got the closest thing I can find to the original lights in comparison to a pic I have of the van in service. I'm trying to find the module that controls them all, looked on the parts lists but I'm not really sure what I should be looking for, I'm guessing I'm after a hella module but I can't seem to find one available? Has anyone had any luck getting one online or know a part number I can use, I was even thinking of trying to make one, anybody had any luck?

rolandrat
Super Moderator

Re: Siren and sounder module search

Post by rolandrat » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 am

There are two on eBay.de right now! /\:)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/VW-T3-HELLA-Feue ... 460c2b7814

Shipping within Germany only. If the seller is reluctant, I can do the purchase for you.

Buy it now for 24,99 Euros:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hella-Klangfolge ... 3cce5f0e74

The seller also has the switch, 13 Euros.

EU shipping possible, but get in touch first.

Siwinchee

Post by Siwinchee » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:42 am

Roland you are an absolute star! /\:) can't believe the chances of there being two!?! Hopefully (provided ive sent the online payment correctly! %( ) I've just bought the buy it now one :D

rolandrat
Super Moderator

Post by rolandrat » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 am

You are very welcome, hence my nick. ;) O:) :lol:

A good decision to go for the buy it now one! There's always a good chance to get them control devices on eBay.de and even the older silver ones would fit, but not the year and maybe the screw fixing hole. This way you exactly got the correct one for your Bus. :) ()

Was in contact with the seller, announced your potential purchase and asked for the EU shipping price, therefore he added it to his description.

homer004

Post by homer004 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 am

hi,
i am looking for roof sirens as mine have been taken off, its 1984 t25 blue lights intact but no siren just holes in roof
can anyone help please

rolandrat
Super Moderator

Post by rolandrat » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Siren holes in the roof? :?

A pic of your Bus and the blue lights would be helpful to find out which sirens you'll need.

homer004

Post by homer004 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 pm

thanks for coming back so quick,
someone has given me a 22inch hadley air horn for free that he had and not using, i wont be home till next sat ,dont know if that would do
i have just had a floor put in with rocknroll bed and i am having red gloss units with red upholstery done this month will try and post pictures

will try and find out and post holes pictures for your advice
thanks
jim