Brunn AUX Relay wiring - URGENT!

Radio Equipment, Generators, Decontamination gear....
Dubmatix
Site Admin
Brunn AUX Relay wiring - URGENT!

Post by Dubmatix » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Does anyone have or can anyone take a picture of their Bosch split charge relay on the bulkhead? It's on the left as you look at it.

I have a pic of it as delivered but i think it was set up for single battery running.

It's part of the Brunn conversion but it seems my windscreen washers are wired to this too. I had to abandon the MOT this morning as whilst pre testing i couldn't get the washers to work (but didn't have time to faff with it though i have now!).

Anyway, I had isloated all of this as my Aux battery is totally duff. But now i need to partially reconnect it to get everything working for the MOT.

Any help even a decription of which colours where would be great.

I can figure this out with time which i don't have much of at the mo'!

Cheers

John

rolandrat
Super Moderator

Re: Brunn AUX Relay wiring - URGENT!

Post by rolandrat » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 am

Unfortunately I have no access to one of our vehicles right now. But I'm sure Mark might be able to help. He's got the same layout.

I don't think, that your windscreen wipers are wired to this tho'.

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Re: Brunn AUX Relay wiring - URGENT!

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks Roland, It's ok, i have isolated the wire on the relay that supplies the Eberspacher power. The retro fitted electric window washer (water pump) is powered by this circuit which is a bit odd!

Anyway i cna plug this onto the double spade which is powered from the van main battery so that fixes it enough for MOT but i'll have a look at the others at Vanfest to see how they are wired.
I suspect that my relay has stopped functioning as it appears to not close any contacts when powered up.