Premier Motorhomes Advice & Discount

Links to individuals and companies that offer us deals for being an EVW Gruppe member.
custardbomb
EVW Addict
Premier Motorhomes Advice & Discount

Post by custardbomb » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 pm

You may already know, but if not; I work for Premier Motorhomes in Chichester, West Sussex as the Accessories Shop Manager and I would like to extend the offer of a minimum 10% discount on the goods and parts we sell to anyone who is an active member of our community with a minimum of ten contributing posts. I would look at each request on a case by case basis to ensure I can offer competitive pricing.

Of course, if anyone needs any advice on anything relating to the Camping, Caravaning and Motorhome industry, then I I would be happy to help here also as I felt this may be able to help with sourcing spare parts, diagrams, advice etc.

I have provided a reasonably comprehensive but not complete list of the companies I deal with below so you can get a head up of what I can help with.

I am a direct account holder with the following companies or their importers;
Thule, Omnistor, Fiamma, Kampa, Outdoor-Revolution, Blue Diamond Products, Quest Leisure, Unipart, Royal Leisure, Truma, W4, Maypole, Trigano, Movera, Roadpro, Maypole, Gaslow, Milenco, Grade UK, Maxview, Town & Country Covers, Gaslow, Oyster Sat Tech (Ten Haaft), Thetford, Spinflo, Numax, Varta, Lucas, Yuasa, Odyssey, Optima, Sonnenschein, US Battery, Solar Technology, Purpleline, Dometic Group; (Electrolux, Waeco, Cramer, Smev, Seitz), Crusader Products, Semloh, Muc Off, Elsan, Grove Products, Pioneer, Camos.

I am also an account holder with a myriad of wholesalers who supply the following brands;
Whale, Clipsal, Reich, Al-Ko, Brunner, MPK, Camping Gaz, Coleman, Sevylor, Remis, Zig, Fenwicks, Grangers, One Chem.

I can also obtain parts from the following caravan and motorhome manufacturers;
Auto-Trail, Auto-Sleepers, Hymer, Dethleffs, Carthago, Chausson, Adria.

Just send me a PM to me if you need any help.

lmpd
Super Moderator

Re: Premier Motorhomes Advice & Discount

Post by lmpd » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

A very generous offer - clearly, you're a very handy person to know!!! /\:)