VYN 104M - Blue and White Bay SW London

Cross postings of Stolen Buses, bugs or other VW's. Keep 'em peeled! Also anti theft devices. Keep your secret tips secret however! :)
Dubmatix
Site Admin
VYN 104M - Blue and White Bay SW London

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 am

Another one gone...keep 'em peeled!

Hi I'm a colleague of Chris's (Holly) and my boyfriend's van got stolen yesterday. Friends have set up a facebook group, and I wondered if you would mind posting the details here too. It was stolen from SW London in the last 24-48 hours.

Here's the facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Us-F ... =mf&v=wall,

VAN Stolen in South West London

'Stubbs' loves a dramatic breakdown so let's hope he chudders to a halt before the evil feckers who stole him last night get him to the respray yard. Please help us spread the word before our VW is lost forever. 'Stubbs' is part of the family, so as daft as this sounds it feels like someone just stolen the family pet! The blue beast was more or less built from scratch and enjoyed trips to Glastonbury, Bestival, from London through France, Spain and Portugal. And although Stubbs broke down on most of these journeys he was finally reliable..2 fires, a million oil leaks, and 100,000 miles later.
If you see him please email gehgood@gmail.com or jdigood@gmail.com The reg is VYN 104M.

Thanks a million for your help! And please get in contact if you know any respray people/garages, so we can let them know to keep an eyeout...

I can't work out how to attach a photo here, so hopefully you can access the facebook page.

Thanks,
Katharine