Red and White Spittie - Brands Hatch Last Night!

Cross postings of Stolen Buses, bugs or other VW's. Keep 'em peeled! Also anti theft devices. Keep your secret tips secret however! :)
Dubmatix
Site Admin
Red and White Spittie - Brands Hatch Last Night!

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 am

Keep 'em peeled, wherever you may be... DGW 183B

(:D

lmpd
Super Moderator

Re: Red and White Spittie - Brands Hatch Last Night!

Post by lmpd » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:56 am

This seems to be happening all to often nowadays - think we all need to crank up our security!!!
:( :( :(

custardbomb
EVW Addict

Post by custardbomb » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:43 pm

What a shame, a little nudge toward the sticky for this sub forum. It might genuinely be worth installing a NATO bone.

I heard of a case where a show winning Mk1 Golf was locked in its garage overnight and had vanished by the morning. Its shocking the lengths people go to, and its so distressing for the owners.

Where to they go and what happens to them? The vehicles are so unique in many cases that I can't understand how they are sometimes never seen again, unless they are broken for spares of course.

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 pm

It's so tempting to rig up an elaborate trap that locks them in then tortures them slowly for hours with painful voltages....but i fear i would forget about it on day two... e:( %( so i don't think i'llgo that far!
Bone is an idea as are other methods to give you similar effects...i have one or two slightly off the wall ones but that's for campfire chats...not on here! :oO

:oO

custardbomb
EVW Addict

Post by custardbomb » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:53 pm

You're not going to do what the South Africans have with flame throwers or electrified body work are you? :twisted: