Taking my Feuerwehr home to Lauenau!

Took your VW back home to it's base? Post us some pics!
VW T25 Feuerwehr
EVW Addict
Taking my Feuerwehr home to Lauenau!

Post by VW T25 Feuerwehr » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Just back from 3 week trip around Europe, our last stop...... a visit home for "Ne~Nor" our T25 Feuerwehr

Unfortunately I lost the email with the phone number of a contact there so we didn't get to meet anyone there as originally planned only saw the outside :( but I have sent pictures to him on our return and they where much appreciated, and looking forward to a visit in September when we will be back in Germany again :D

6 countries on route- 6000kms covered - no covers on the blue lights - no problems, if anything all border police/transport police/customs officers etc etc where amused by an old Feuerwehr!

Hope you enjoy the pictures...

rolandrat
Super Moderator

Re: Taking my Feuerwehr home to Lauenau!

Post by rolandrat » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 am

A shame, that nobody was on the spot, but that's typical for a voluntary Feuerwehr.

You weren't tempted to dial '112' then? :oO

Very nice pics tho'!

VW T25 Feuerwehr
EVW Addict

Post by VW T25 Feuerwehr » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:11 pm

There was a retired volunteer doing the gardening but it was difficult with my poor German and no english at all from him. Not to bothered as it is actually very easy to get there on route to my wifes family in Poland so will be back there soon!

You have no idea how tempted I was with the 112!........... Actually no you probably do!!!

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 am

Must have been nice to have free run of the forecourt though!!! :D

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Good times! Glad to see another import has made it back to it's home station! /\:) Thanks for sharing!

John

janvo

Post by janvo » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey,
my Name is Jan and I am a member of the Firebrigade Lauenau (the Son of our Chief, i think you´ll remember the visit in our local brewery ;) ) .

We got the information that our old Feuerwehr is back in town, but actually we were to late to see it.

It is very good to see that our old Feuerwehr is still running well!
Maybe we can get in contact (PM or Mail) and you can get our contact information back.

You and your Feuerwehr are always welcome in our Firebrigade!

Regards from Lauenau, Germany