EVW Logo

Have a natter here.
custardbomb
EVW Addict
EVW Logo

Post by custardbomb » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I was thinking that we will need a logo for the site, tshirts, stickers etc that we may print in the future to advertise ourselves. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this should be as I feel it needs to encompass the EVW theme, without focusing too much on one aspect such as Kats as EVW is open to all those who have or are interested in military, police, ambulance and THW vehicles. I have been thinking about what we could use but I just cant seem to come up trumps with something that fits the bill so inspiration is needed as I a feel like []<O with my lack of progress. :(/

lmpd
Super Moderator

Re: EVW Logo

Post by lmpd » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 am

The band at the top of the page is the logo - and I think pretty well encompasses all the marques and services we're interested in. There are a number of different stickers out there - that John has produced, I'm sure he'd pop something in the post if you p.m. him your details.

T-shirts however, I think are a marvelous idea. I think this little fella (:D would be good. We could do with someone that has close links to the T-shirt industry to help us out there................can't think who though!!! :oO

custardbomb
EVW Addict

Post by custardbomb » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:26 am

Someone else whose as late up as I am! I was thinking along the lines of a smaller logo much like what the Windows logo is to Microsoft if you see what I mean. I'm in contact with John about other matters at present, so we'll see what he says.

The smily is cracking /\:) and would make a good Tee; we do suffer the problem that people may not get it unless they are in the know lol. The way Tees can be made now, with flashing lights perhaps we can have a flashing beacon and a sounder for the siren?

(:D might also be one to make in Hama beads to hang from your rear view mirror.

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:52 pm

I like the idea of the T's with the blue flashy smily...we will have to redraw that big though as i made that in real scale! Volunteers? If we did a red light version people may just think we're into Tommy Cooper....jar spoon... :lol:

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Ha ha, Tommy Cooper - I think we're on to something!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Yeah black and white Tommy Cooper head with blue light on his head...."not like that, light that! - Emergency VW Gruppe....cool! 8-)

custardbomb
EVW Addict

Post by custardbomb » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:54 pm

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:39 am

What can I say...............................................lets do it!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:46 pm

I think we need to clarify this. The forum does already have a logo and Chris is referring to his new site which he is looking to find a logo for. And yes a Tommy Blue Tee for the group would be perfect.

custardbomb
EVW Addict

Post by custardbomb » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:54 pm

I don't want want the site to move too far away from the forum style and they should complement each other alternatively, perhaps a logo isn't suitable and it should purely be text based? I love the font in the forum banner. John would you be happy for this to be used on the site, if so, can you let me know what the don't is as its so fitting.