Stickers

The latest forum news
Dubmatix
Site Admin
Stickers

Post by Dubmatix » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:56 am

Ok, stickers are still free for members that partake in EVW events - diplays, mini line ups, runs, meet ups, drinks, whatever. if you organise something locally or meet another member and post pics, that counts. That is until we run out of the current batch. The next batch will have to be done proffessionally. Does anyone know a friendly printer?

Members that cannot/do not want to partake in EVW stuff but want a sticker can still do so, these are £3 plus SAE (Non- UK members please ask!)

If you are new to the forum and want to partake in forthcoming events, and want a sticker, either arrange to meet up at a show ( Stanford Hall is the next one we're going to) or PM me to arrange an SAE if you want one sooner.

John

If you have already requested one but have not yet received one, please refresh my memory and PM me your details! (:D

Clockwork Orange

Re: Stickers

Post by Clockwork Orange » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Do you have any Orange as Wurrzel Dubbers are no longer running their website, so I would gladly replace the advert

Mark?

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Re: Stickers

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Orange? We have lots of Orange but not sure which stickers you mean! :lol: Is it the old old Katastrophenschutz ones like the banner above but all orange buses? I DO have some of thos i think... not sure who wurzels are except for the well known west country group!