Beetle Drive, Crich, Derbyshire, 25th Sept

Going to a show? Get a line up going!
Dubmatix
Site Admin
Beetle Drive, Crich, Derbyshire, 25th Sept

Post by Dubmatix » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:44 pm

We are going to this (despite the weather forecast!) as it is local and a nice day out. We'll be displaying with the VWOC (GB) which is normally near the bandstand so if you go, drop in and say hello! (Orange bus, blue light...you should be able to spot it :lol: ).

This should be a good test of the engine on a decent hill as it's a fair old drag up the hill to Crich!

John

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Re: Beetle Drive, Crich, Derbyshire, 25th Sept

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Actually thinking of putting the rear tray in and Jerry can too....going for the full monty! It's just that the rear tray weighs the same as a small car and is buried in the corner of the garage! :? :x 8-)

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Good luck with that then John!!! /\:)

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 pm

(:D Just got back and got some blues and twos action in on the main st during the parade circuits at 3pm. /\:) Apart from that a very relaxing day checking out some nice cars, catching up with people, saw Moark from The Late Bay and Gary from Dubdayz whose convoy i travelled with. If you go as as part of a club display it's free to get in of course and that includes a ride on the tram so i walked up the woodland walk and trammed it back. It's a great museum with an authentic pub and tea rooms and sweetshop and the two parades during the day. Anyone can join in and all sorts of sirens were in use from chicken noises to Bull horns. :D I took my camera but not its battery so will borrow someone elses and post some up. :)