Vanfest 2010 10th-12th September - Emergency VW Display

Going to a show? Get a line up going!
rolandrat
Super Moderator
Re: Vanfest 2010 10th-12th September - Emergency VW Display

Post by rolandrat » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 am

Hi hooch,

will write in English, as my French is very basic and self-educated. :?

You are cordially invited to join the display with your Krankenwagen. Any EVW is welcome and your's would be a nice addition. No worries about the external appearance of your van, it's very likely that the daylight luminous paint fades very quickly; I'd call it patina. ;)

Vanfest is free for all EVWs which join the display. Just PM me your details. If you got further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :D

Roland

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 pm

It looks great! I remember seeing this moving on site at VF but i wasn't fast enough to snap a picture!

So....
************************************************************************************************************************************************
Here's the list of members going from here: Please copy and repost if i have missed you off the list or you want to update details, if you intend to display etc. :)

Dubmatix Golf Not Display :roll: Tickets received
SpikeeMikey T25 KatS ErKKW Display
Roland Undisclosed, Display
Andrew T25 AM Display
LMPD T25 crewcab firetruck Display Tickets Bought and Paid For
abusbro T2 FW Fire panel Display
schutz T2 KatS Funkwagen Display
Hooch T2 FR Display

AM = Ambulance, FR = Fire/Feuerwehr, PZ = Polizei, KatS = Katastrophenschutz, MR Mountain Rescue, WR Wasser Rescue

We now have allocated space and camping and FREE ENTRY to those displaying for Saturday and Sunday. PM Rolandrat with your vehicle info, home address and No. of people to sort free tickets/passes for the display area. If you have paid already, you can get free entry next year.
**Free Emergency VW Gruppe sticker for all those registering here for display at VF2010**
Remember, to qualify for the free entry, please have your vehicle in the display hall for the Saturday and Sunday. PM Roland for further details.

PMR Primary Channel is 5/22
************************************************************************************************************************************************

hooch

Post by hooch » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

rolandrat wrote:Hi hooch,

will write in English, as my French is very basic and self-educated. :?

You are cordially invited to join the display with your Krankenwagen. Any EVW is welcome and your's would be a nice addition. No worries about the external appearance of your van, it's very likely that the daylight luminous paint fades very quickly; I'd call it patina. ;)

Vanfest is free for all EVWs which join the display. Just PM me your details. If you got further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :D

Roland
tanks because i don't have reserved my tikets ;)
but it's not a patina ... all drive side (left) have been an accident...

symcro

Post by symcro » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:31 pm

OK Guys,

Now you/we have got a pretty impressive lineup of Emergency Vehicles together for this years Vanfest (Thanks Roland) how do you fancy doing a parade around the site & possibly a demo in the Main Arena at the end of the Saturday display period.?
I have got a couple of new Vanfest Fire Crew manning VIV (Vanfest Incident Vehicle) this year (our Syncro Firetruck which will be on Station at the Vanfest Firestation over the weekend). They are itching to try ot its Fire express System (last demonstrated @ Camperjam & Stonor Park events. )
We/you could come up with a scenario & route for the vehicles to take & act out (maybe one of the Cooking in A Camper vehicles could become a cooking with a camper) so we could put on a show & put it out..

Let me know if you are up for this & I will put the wheels/fires in process

Regards

8-)
Simon

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 pm

sounds great, any excuse to get the blues and twos going 8-)

tisher

Post by tisher » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:56 am

So....
Here's the list of members going from here: Please copy and repost if i have missed you off the list or you want to update details, if you intend to display etc. :)

tishers t25 fr Display? if I get my tickets in time :oops:
Dubmatix Golf Not Display :roll: Tickets received
SpikeeMikey T25 KatS ErKKW Display
Roland Undisclosed, Display
Andrew T25 AM Display
LMPD T25 crewcab firetruck Display Tickets Bought and Paid For
abusbro T2 FW Fire panel Display
schutz T2 KatS Funkwagen Display
Hooch T2 FR Display

AM = Ambulance, FR = Fire/Feuerwehr, PZ = Polizei, KatS = Katastrophenschutz, MR Mountain Rescue, WR Wasser Rescue

We now have allocated space and camping and FREE ENTRY to those displaying for Saturday and Sunday. PM Rolandrat with your vehicle info, home address and No. of people to sort free tickets/passes for the display area. If you have paid already, you can get free entry next year.
**Free Emergency VW Gruppe sticker for all those registering here for display at VF2010**
Remember, to qualify for the free entry, please have your vehicle in the display hall for the Saturday and Sunday. PM Roland for further details.

PMR Primary Channel is 5/22

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Tisher, please PM Roland (if you haven't already) regarding tickets :)

Simon, the fake emergency thing sounds great fun! Who else is up for this? And does anyone have room for a couple of passengers for the EVW run around as we will be EVWless :roll: :)

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:09 pm

you can jump in with us john........as long as you dont mind sharing the back seat with zozzy :D

rolandrat
Super Moderator

Post by rolandrat » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 am

'EVWless isn't good for you!'

Good, that there is an offer for the run already. The rear bench in our FuKW 78 is quite narrow for two passengers and the prospect limited.

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks lmpd! :) as long as zozzy doesn't mind!

Does anyone have a magnetic blue light i could borrow for Vanfest? ;) Also any magnetic emergency signs...PM me