Vanfest 2010 10th-12th September - Emergency VW Display

Going to a show? Get a line up going!
Dubmatix
Site Admin
Vanfest 2010 10th-12th September - Emergency VW Display

Post by Dubmatix » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Ok, you heard this here officially first! It's on! For the best display in the hall...we are going for it! If you have an Emergency VW, sign up here for displaying in the Special Display Hall in 2010. You can choose either day or both days. Lets make it a good one!

I hear on the grapevine there may be some quality buses coming from the Stuttgart area too...though this has yet to be confirmed! :)

Please make (or reuse!) some info sheets to put in your vehicle whilst on display this makes for an interesting display.

We might be able to get a group camping area too for those that want it!

There may well be some Emergency VW action too!

Link to the website http://www.vanfest.org/

That's me in then! Both days for me.

lmpd
Super Moderator

Re: Vanfest 2010 10th-12th September - Emergency VW Display

Post by lmpd » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm

has everyone seen the new look vanfest website
http://www.vanfest.org/
and more to the point, have you seen my truck in the past shows pages
http://www.vanfest.org/event_view.php?editid1=50

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Anyone else planning to go this year? It would be good to get an idea of who wants to display their dubs.

You don't need to stay with them all day, you can take them back to the camp in the evening too so it's not particularly tying.

With a decent amount of support registered here, we will be able to guarantee a decent spot too! Not everyone wants to club camp which is fine, we can just coordinate for getting buses in and out of the halls.

Let's do this!

spikeemikey
EVW Addict

Post by spikeemikey » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi Guys

I like the sound of Vanfest, as its supposed to be so big and Vantastic! So I almost certain I will come along, and be happy to participate in the EVW line-up. Will make an effort to touch up the paint by then. The stone-chips in primer looks rather unsightly now the rest of the paint is in good condition.

Best

Mike

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 pm

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Here's the list of members going from here: Please copy and repost if i have missed you off the list or you want to update details, if you intend to display etc. :)

Dubmatix T2b KatS Display Tickets Not Booked Are they sold out yet??! I hope not!
SpikeeMikey T25 KatS ErKKW Display
Roland Undecided

AM = Ambulance, FW = Feuerwehr, PZ = Polizei, KatS = Katastrophenschutz, MR Mountain Rescue, WR Wasser Rescue.

Not sure what the allocation of space is yet, watch this space.
**Free Emergency VW Gruppe sticker for all those registering here for display at VF2010**

PMR Primary Channel is 5, secondary channel is 3 if 5 is in use locally.
************************************************************************************************************************************************

Nice one Mike! Ahh it all adds to it's history...as does the bit where my orange paint is just a bit too thin in a small patch...and i need to do more flatting! A winter job methinks! Leaving mine for now.

andrew

Post by andrew » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi, count me in, wife and I are coming from Norway with a gorgeous fully fitted T25 syncro high top ambulance. Would gladly camp in the group area. However, last year, display vehicles had their own camping site which couldn't have been better sited for access to halls, parts, toilets, etc. I take it we all need to book through the normal channels? Have tried emailing the display manager but he/she doesn't reply!

schutz

Post by schutz » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 pm

:roll: :roll: very very cool 8-) Loving that! :D

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi Andrew, not sure on the finer details of VanFest Display yet, we should have some info shortly! I would get your tickets through the normal channels anyway though to make sure you get them.

See you in September!

John and Jenn

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 pm

hi there, i remember your bus from last year's vanfest, we also met your wife (sorry, don't remember her name) who gave us the grand tour of your van
looking forward to seeing it again
:D