Hi all!

Take a few moments and let the rest of the members know about yourself, your EVW and your interests.
Siwinchee
Hi all!

Post by Siwinchee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi guys I'm Simon.
been visiting the forum for a while, thought I'd better join :)
Im the owner of an 86 t25 feuerwehr, had the old girl for just over a year now
There are a few pics of her somewhere in the 'for sale' section quite a while back somewhere from
the previous owner who I bought it from. Still in the processes of making my mark on her but getting there slowly :)
I'm always looking for some original parts, got some good stories and pictures for the fire station
She was based at, actually had a brilliant picture sent to me today of her on a fire drill.
At the minute I'm looking for sirens and a control module to reinstate the switch.
I'll post a few pictures in the next few days
All the best

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Re: Hi all!

Post by Dubmatix » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi Simon
Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing your new bus and the pictures of it in service. You can't beat having a bit of their history can you? (:D Are you heading to Busfest this year? Doing the display is always fun if you're interested. Look forward to meeting you at some point. Come and find me at a show for a natter and a sticker if you want one...and if i have any left! /\:)

Cheers

John

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

Hi Simon and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your pics!!! 8-)

Siwinchee

Post by Siwinchee » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi John unfortunately won't be around for busfest, shame as its not too far away from me either, will have to make a better effort next time :) are there any other shows you guys usually meet at?