New member new owner

Take a few moments and let the rest of the members know about yourself, your EVW and your interests.
Karmannkarmann
New member new owner

Post by Karmannkarmann » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi guys, I just bought a T25 Feuerwehr off Tisher. Going to keep it as it was except for a few small changes and a good detailing. It will not fit under my carport with the blue light and roof rack on so unfortunately will be removing the roof rack and lowering the blue light. Anyway I will post some pics soon and will be seeing you guys at the shows im sure ;)

lmpd
Super Moderator

Re: New member new owner

Post by lmpd » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi and welcome to the site, that is a terrific van you've just got yourself.

Would it not be possible to raise your carport???

Looking forward to having you around!!! /\:)

rolandrat
Super Moderator

Post by rolandrat » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Welcome aboard!

Are you owning a Karmann in addition to your aquisition?

abusbro was and might be still interested in the roofrack if you want to get rid of it. \:)/

Karmannkarmann

Post by Karmannkarmann » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, carnt raise the carport as its right up the the soffits of the house, we will be keeping the rack as it will come in handy thats for sure, shall stick it on for shows too.
Yes I have a Karmann Ghia and also a US spec 67 bug thats a full blown callooker, sprintstars, Empi deluxe steering wheel, Berg shifter, Fat biscuit interior and a stonking 2276cc Weber 48idf fire breathing motor which produces 170BHP.......its very quick very quick :lol:

Generally bought the T25 so we can go to the shows with our little one, she's really pleased that daddy drives a fire truck....she's 20 months old :lol: when she goes out in it she dosnt want to leave it. Im sure its going to be a big part of her life and sure she's going to have lots of jealous friends too :)

VW T25 Feuerwehr
EVW Addict

Post by VW T25 Feuerwehr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Welcome on board, we moved from beetle to bus for the same reason. The patter of tiny feet.
We where lucky enough to find a t25 Feuerwehr (:D too.

Our daughter loves it - in the driving seat at any opp. Watch out for coins in the 12v cig lighter!

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Welcome aboard! Did you buy it at Dubfreeze?

Ha ha, our 15 month old is starting to get into the big orange (in our case) bus thing too (:D . Maybe that's cos he has a few orange bus toys...i took him into the garage last week and and he was grinning and pointing at the bus. He must get that from me! :lol:

VW T25 Feuerwehr
EVW Addict

Post by VW T25 Feuerwehr » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Fair to say that my daughter likes our Einsatzleitung! here she is trying to sort the rust aroung the petrol cap! :) ()

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:47 pm

:) () Ha ha, that's a terrific pic!!! (:D

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am

Ha ha, we know who we need if we lose the keys! /\:)

rolandrat
Super Moderator

Post by rolandrat » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Great pic!

Why is it always the girls who get onto the subject of screwdrivers when it comes to a filler cap problem?

During our Denmark holidays back in 1994 I forgot the filler cap of my T2b Westi after topping up :oops:. What now? e:(

Jutta cut off the bottom of an 1-litre FAXE beer can and fixed it with one of the four retaining screws of the petrol pipe :idea: . It fits in nicely! \:)/ . Whenever I topped up again I had to use the Phillips instead of the key ... :oO