Howdy From Birmingham!

Take a few moments and let the rest of the members know about yourself, your EVW and your interests.
DUMBODOGGY
Howdy From Birmingham!

Post by DUMBODOGGY » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi Guys,

My names Dave from Birmingham and I'd thought I would show you my 1973 Swiss Fire Panel van, I would really like to return her back to a firebus oneday!!

She has just flicked over to 34500 km's!!

I hope you like it!

Any ideas on how to source the blue light (bolts still in roof) and siren????

Dave

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Re: Howdy From Birmingham!

Post by Dubmatix » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Howdy Dave and welcome to the forum and thank for posted pics! Sweet bus you have there, you gotta love those low mileages eh? It looks like new. /\:)
If you are looking for original accessories, try using ebay.de with google translate. Or if you get stuck, ask for a german translation for your search item and one of our native German speakers will help you out.
Also post a Wanted ad on the forum and see the For Sale items. You'll need a pair of two tone horns and correct light, the control relay, switch for dash labelled "Alarm", made by Hella generally and wiring.
You'll have to come and say hello at one of the shows if we have a display or gathering. Did you pop in at Vanfest?

John

DUMBODOGGY

Post by DUMBODOGGY » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Hi John,

Yes I was there yesterday and I did pop into the emergency barn, getting some ideas on how to style mine!!! I came across this sight b seeing a sticker on the T25 pick up!!!

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Hello Dave, I said hello on the latebay.com, I also caught a glimpse of your van as I was driving out of the vanfest site yesterday!!!

DUMBODOGGY

Post by DUMBODOGGY » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 pm

lmpd wrote:Hello Dave, I said hello on the latebay.com, I also caught a glimpse of your van as I was driving out of the vanfest site yesterday!!!

Ace!! The girlfriend is doing her best to get me to sell her as she prefers a proper camper but she doesn't understand!!! Was your the T25 Pickup?

lmpd
Super Moderator

Post by lmpd » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Yes indeed, the pick-up is mine, you really shouldn't sell yours, you will never come across another v.low milage bay plus yours is unique and that counts for a lot!!!