Met EVW Gruppe at Camperjam

Take a few moments and let the rest of the members know about yourself, your EVW and your interests.
campervan*john
Met EVW Gruppe at Camperjam

Post by campervan*john » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am

Hi I met some people at Camperjam who gave me this website - looks great. I have a 1972 Ambulance Malteser Hilfdienst. The sirens and blue light still work but have already been pulled over for the light. At the end he said he just wanted a nosy but advised me to keep it covered. I have no idea how to load pics etc - at the end of my IT skills leash getting this far... cheers John

lmpd
Super Moderator

Re: Met EVW Gruppe at Camperjam

Post by lmpd » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi John, was good to meet you at Camperjam and glad you've joined up!!! :) ()

Posting pics easy enough, you just need to start by opening a photobucket account and put your photos on there - just follow the instructions, its fairly user friendly, if you get that far you're laughing. To get them from photobucket to here is just a case of copy and pasteing the img. code below the picture and .......Robert's your mother's brother!!! /\:)

Dubmatix
Site Admin

Re: Met EVW Gruppe at Camperjam

Post by Dubmatix » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Welcome John (good name too!), glad you found us. If you are planning on going to Vanfest why not join us for the display? /\:) If you want to use the EVWgruppe photobucket account, i can send you the log in details so you don't have to bother setting up one of your own. It's up to you. We can guide you through it either way, just ask. It would be great to see some pics of your bus!

John